- Boosts the body’s natural immune response
- Clinical trials have shown that Wellmune® promotes a healthy immune system
- Promotes beneficial activity of macrophages, T cells and natural killer cells, which engulf and destroy pathogens and foreign matter
- Provides antioxidant protection
Why Choose DNA Miracles Isotonix® Immune?
Keeping your child’s body healthy can be considered a full-time job. Often, despite your best efforts, the daily demands of a busy lifestyle create a situation in which extra support for your child’s immune system becomes necessary. With its specific combination of immune-boosting ingredients — including the clinically studied Wellmune® — and the unique delivery system offered only by Isotonix , DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune will not only provide maximum absorption, it will also prime the natural immune response. Using Isotonix Immune on a daily basis makes it that much easier for children to stay active, strong and healthy throughout the year.*
A healthy immune system helps form your child’s foundation of health and wellness. DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune is designed to support your child’s innate immune cells, promoting engagement of the natural immune response, and helping your child stay vital and energetic.*
Isotonix Delivery System
Isotonic, which means “same pressure,” bears the same chemical resemblance of the body’s blood, plasma and tears. All fluids in the body have a certain concentration, referred to as osmotic pressure. The body’s common osmotic pressure, which is isotonic, allows a consistent maintenance of body tissues. In order for a substance to be absorbed and used in the body’s metabolism, it must be transported in an isotonic state.
Isotonix dietary supplements are delivered in an isotonic solution. This means that the body has less work to do in obtaining maximum absorption. The isotonic state of the suspension allows nutrients to pass directly into the small intestine and be rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream.With Isotonix products, little nutritive value is lost, making the absorption of nutrients highly efficient while delivering maximum results.
Wellmune® (50 mg)
Wellmune® is a natural yeast beta glucan derived from a proprietary strain of yeast, Saccharomyces cerevisiae . Wellmune® works to support immune cells, which are part of the body’s natural defenses. When Wellmune® is ingested immune cells in the gastrointestinal tract take it up and transport it to the immune organs throughout the body. While there, immune cells, called macrophages, digest the Wellmune® into smaller fragments and slowly release them over a number of days. As they are released, the fragments bind to specific receptors (CR3) on neutrophils, which are the most abundant immune cells in the body.
Wellmune® supports the activity of the neutrophils and prime them for their normal activity in the body, including promoting immune health. It also supports the activity of phagocytic cells, which engulf and destroy foreign bodies, thus promoting immune health. Clinical studies have shown that Wellmune® promotes a healthy immune system. The molecular structure of Wellmune WGP, with its beta 1,3/1,6 branch points, is responsible for its unique biological activity.
Vitamin C (60 mg)
Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid,is a vitamin mostly found in fresh fruits and vegetables. Foods that are rich in vitamin C include peppers, citrus fruits and juices, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, kale, collards, mustard greens, broccoli, spinach and strawberries. It is important to note that cooking and heat destroy vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is best known for its antioxidant properties. The capacity of vitamin C to support the immune system seems to be common knowledge. The body does not manufacture vitamin C on its own, nor does it store it. Therefore, vitamin C must be acquired through diet and supplementation.
Zinc (7.5 mg)
Zinc is largely found in fortified cereals, red meats, eggs, poultry and certain seafood, including oysters. Zinc is an essential trace mineral that supports approximately 300 different enzyme reactions. Thus, zinc plays a part in almost all biochemical pathways and physiological processes. More than 90 percent of the body’s zinc is stored in the bones and muscles, but zinc is also found in virtually all body tissues. It has been claimed that zinc supports the immune system. Because zinc is involved in such a great number of enzymatic processes it has been found to support a large range of functions, including energy production and cognitive function.
Bromelain (167 mg)
Bromelain is a mixture of enzymes found in the stems of pineapples. It is distinct from the bromelain found in the pineapple fruit. Bromelain is used as a meat tenderizer in one application but has other mechanisms that support various aspects of health. As a mixture of proteases, bromelain has been used by Europeans for many years for its support of normal inflammatory response. Its components work to help support the body’s normal inflammatory response and healing process. One study provided support of bromelain for promoting overall general well-being, along with support of comfort and physical function. There is also support for its role in promoting healthy cells. In some instances, Bromelain works to support the body’s normal digestion of protein but, when taken on an empty stomach, it is not used as a digestive enzyme but supports systemic functions throughout the body.
What will DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune do for my child?
DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune is designed to help support immune health and promote the beneficial activity of your body’s own immune cells, keeping them primed for response.*
Who should use DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune?
For children four and older. If the child is taking any prescription drugs or has an ongoing medical condition, consult with their healthcare provider. WARNING: If you are taking any prescription drugs or have an ongoing medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before using this product. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should consult their healthcare provider before using this product. If you are allergic to pineapples, you should not use this product.
Are there any allergens in DNA Miracles Isotonix®Immune?
DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune is a vegetarian product and contains no wheat, soy, yeast, gluten, artificial flavor, starch, salt, preservatives or milk. If the child is allergic to pineapples, they should not use this product.
How do you support a strong immune system?
There are many ways to provide your immune system with general support, including exercise, good nutrition, proper rest and stress management. There are also several nutrients that help promote a healthy immune system, such as vitamin C, zinc and beta glucans.*
Can my child take DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune with over the counter medications?
As with any dietary supplement, you should consult your healthcare provider before combining it with any over the counter or prescription medications.
Which other products are best combined with DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune?
DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune can be effectively combined with any other nutritional supplement related to general health, such as DNA Miracles Isotonix Multivitamin or DNA Miracles Chewable Probitics. In addition, this product can be paired with DNA Miracles Essential Omega 3.
What Is the serving size Of DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune?
Pour one level, white bottle capful of the powder into the overcap. Add water to the line on the overcap (2 fl. oz./60 ml) and stir. Maximum absorption occurs on an empty stomach.
Should I take DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune every day?
Immune should be taken daily as a dietary supplement. The immune system is an active component of the body, working constantly — as such, you should provide it with constant support to help you maintain optimal health and general well-being.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Li F1 et al. Follow-up formula consumption in 3- to 4-year-olds and respiratory infections: an RCT. Pediatrics. 133(6):e1533-40, 2014.
- Bromelain Monograph. Alternative Medicine Review. 15: 361-368, 2010.
- Talbott S and Talbott J. Baker’s Yeast Beta-Glucan Supplement Reduces Upper Respiratory Symptoms and Improves Mood State in Stressed Women. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 31:295-300, 2012.
- Carpenter KC, Breslin WL, Davidson T, Adams A, McFarlin BK. Br Baker's yeast β-glucan supplementation increases monocytes and cytokines post-exercise: implications for infection risk? British J Nutr. 10:1-9, 2012.
- Fuller R, Butt H, Noakes PS, Kenyon J, Yam TS, Calder PC. Influence of yeast-derived 1,3/1,6 glucopolysaccharide on circulating cytokines and chemokines with respect to upper respiratory tract infections. Nutrition. 28(6):665-9, 2012.
- Navalta J et al. 2012. Baker’s yeast beta glucan supplementation reduces the number of cold/flu symptomatic days after completing a marathon. Presented at the 2012 American College of Sports Medicine, San Francisco, CA.
- Talbott S and Talbott J. 2011. Baker’s Yeast beta-glucan supplement reduces allergy symptoms and improves quality of life in ragweed sufferers. Presented at Experimental Biology 2011, Washington D.C.
- Talbott S, Talbott J and Cox. 2010. Beta-glucan supplement reduces upper respiratory tract infections and improves mood state in healthy stress subjects. Presented at Experimental Biology, Anaheim, CA.
- Kajimoto T et al. Influence of Continuous Intake of Glucopolysaccharide (GPS) Derived from Baker’s Yeast on Mood and Emotional States Biotherapy. 24(3):255-259, 2010.
- Feldman S et al. Randomized Phase II Clinical Trials of Wellmune WGP® for Immune Support During Cold and Flu Season. The Journal of Applied Research. 9:20-42, 2009.
- Talbott S and Talbott J. Effect of Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan on Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Mood State in Marathon Athletes. Journal of Sports Science and Medicine. 8:509-515, 2009.
- Talbott S and Talbott J. Beta 1,3/1,6 Glucan Decreases Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Symptoms and Improves Psychological Well-Being in Moderate to Highly-Stressed Subjects. Agro Food Industry Hi-Tech. 21:21-24, 2010.
- Hunt C, Chakravorty NK, Annan G, Habibzadeh N, Schorah CJ. The clinical effects of vitamin C supplementation in elderly hospitalized patients with acute respiratory infections. Int J Vitam Nutr Res 1994;64:212-9.
- Hemila H, Douglas RM. Vitamin C and acute respiratory infections. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 3:756-761, 1999.
- Bauer JD et al. The effectiveness of a specialised oral nutrition supplement on outcomes in patients with chronic wounds: a pragmatic randomised study. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2013 [Epub ahead of print]
- Manning J, et al. Vitamin C Promotes Maturation of T-Cells. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2013 Feb 5. [Epub ahead of print]
- Haase H, Mocchegiani E, Rink L. Correlation between zinc status and immune function in the elderly. Biogerontology. 7(5-6):421-8., 2006. Review.
- Haase H, Rink L. The immune system and the impact of zinc during aging. Immun Ageing. 12;6:9, 2009.
- Müller S, März R, Schmolz M, Drewelow B, Eschmann K, Meiser P. Placebo-controlled randomized clinical trial on the immunomodulating activities of low- and high-dose bromelain after oral administration - new evidence on the antiinflammatory mode of action of bromelain. Phytother Res. 27(2):199-204, 2013.
- Rajendra Pavan, Sapna Jain, Shraddha, Ajay Kumar. Properties and Therapeutic Application of Bromelain: A Review. Biotechnol Res Int. 1-6, 2012.
- Rink L and Gabriel P. Zinc and the immune system. Proc Nutr Soc. 59:541-52, 2000.
- Hulisz D. Efficacy of zinc against common cold viruses: an overview. J Am Pharm Assoc. 44:594-603, 2004.
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Selenium and Carotenoids. Washington, D.C.: National Academy Press; 2000.
- Gilliland FD. Children's lung function and antioxidant vitamin, fruit, juice, and vegetable intake. Am J Epidemiol. 158(6):576-84, 2003.
- Carr AC and Frei B. Toward a new recommended dietary allowance for vitamin C based on antioxidant and health effects in humans. Am J Clin Nutr. 69:1086-107, 1999.
- Frei B et al. Ascorbate is an outstanding antioxidant in human blood plasma. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 86:6377-81, 1989.
- Mangels A et al. The bioavailability to humans of ascorbic acid from oranges, orange juice and cooked broccoli is similar to that of synthetic ascorbic acid. J Nutr. 123:1054-61, 1993.
The DNA Miracles Isotonix Immune is awesome. I understand the Isotonic mechanism, 2 oz per capful, but it would be interesting to see some new options in the future. Possibly more variety in regards to flavors as well (for the DNA Miracles line).
Keeps my kids healthy
so in love with this product. high quality ingredients and my kids love the taste!!!
This has been a game changer.
this is good one
this is good one